Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Making New Frens

Recently, I found out something really interesting....

I was having a discussion with my dar about the topic of "Friends" and we got some rather interesting revelations about how we make new friends...

Mind you, it was like 5am on a Sunday morning and to have such a revelation is indeed something to talk about.

We both have different opinions when it comes towards making new friends.

Myself...Hmm, I tend to take a longer time to get myself acquianted with someone. I have to like talk to the person a lot more and listen to him/her speak on various subject matters before actually "clicking" with that person.

Shyuan on the other hand make new friends very easily. This is how I describe her...Her demeanour when making new friends is like: "A kid in primary school...will make friends with anyone as long as they are friendly...totally no prejudice at all!"

That's why IMHO, she make new friends so easily as compared to me...

Perhaps I am a little more reserved and sometime a little more analytical when meeting people I don't know....You'll never know if they are out to get something from you or they have a personality that totally puts you off....

Anyway, to ALL OUR FRIENDS...

We are very grateful that you enjoy our company as we do enjoy yours...

Ha Ha Ha...

Spoken like someone with so much of wisdom...AS IF!!!

No comments: