Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bathroom encounters





Do you have weird encounters with the bathroom? I am very sure that everyone has certain unusual encounters with the bathroom. May it be hilarious or scary, it certainly can be categorized in the "Random" category. "Random" you might ask? Why "Random"? Of course these encounters are "Random" in nature.

You'd not encounter something like this everytime you enter the bathroom:

1. A visit by a flying cockroach (Nope, didn't happen to me, but I do get the ocassional visits from the house lizards)

2. The bathroom door knob "spoils" and you are stuck inside (It happened in one movie I saw sometime ago)

3. Sudden blackout!!! (Hmm, it did happen to me...but it wasn't that scary, just that the hot water disappear)

4. Dropping your toothbrush into the toilet bowl (I don't brush my teeth near the toilet bowl)

5. Running out of toilet roll...you'd know what I mean (If you are those that use the "Water", then you'd not get this)

Ha Ha Ha. What other random encounters? I can't think of anything else that might happen to someone while in the bathroom. Honestly, I HAVE NOT encountered any of those, if any of you out there that might have, do give me a holler...

If you have "Random" bathroom encounters, what about "Routine" bathroom encounters....

Routine you might ask? Yes, routine encounters...


I have something that happens to me on quite a regular basis. You see, I usually take my showers in the downstairs bathroom in my house....and on the weekends, when my grandmother stays over, she would on many ocassions tell me to GET OUT of the bathroom as she needs to use it in a REAL HURRY. What the? If she had to use it, she should have told me before I went in to the shower and not when I am halway taking a dump or washing my hair. Aiyaa......

But I guess, since she's like almost 90, I have to cut her some slack...Just that it's rather hard having to run upstairs to the other bathroom with shampoo in your hair (You don't want to drop any on the stairs).

Do you have any encounters similar to mine? Care to enlighten me...


No comments: